Log in with out WIN XP admin password
I HAVNY USE IT BUT MY FRIEND TOLD MI THIS TRICK
If you forgot your Windows administrator?s password, doesn?t matter if you did or you just say you did Your problem can be fixed with out password recovery tool? like ERD , Windows Password Recovery, Open wall?s John the Ripper , Austrumi, est.
You only need bootable Windows XP CD and little know access hole in Windows XP
Let?s get started
1. Place your Windows XP CD and start your comp (before that set your bios set to boot from CD)
2. Screen messages for booting is typically ?Press any key to boot from cd?
3. The first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.
4. When you get to the Welcome setup screen press Enter to setup Windows now
5. The licensing Agreement comes next ? Press F8 to accept it.
6. The next screen is the SETUP screen which gives you the option to do a Repair. It should read something like ?if on of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it?
Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (in case you have more than one Windows on your comp ? if you have one, it should already be selected) and PRESS R TO BEGIN REPAIR process.
7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.
8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot.(this will happen automatically ? you will see a progress bar stating ?Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds?
9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of ?pressing any key? to booth from CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice INSTALLING WINDOWS is highlighted.
10. Keep YOUR EYE ON THE LOWER LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND WHEN YOU SEE THE INSTALLING DEVICES progress bar, PRESS (SHIFT + F10). This is security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.
11. At the prompt type NUSRMGR.CPL and press ENTER. Bingo! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.
12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. After you?ve made tour changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with Repair.
13. Once Repair is done you will be able to log on with your new password (or with out if you chose not to be asked for password) and so lives go one.